Remote Assistance on ALL Windows versions

CLONNEN 07:32 17 Sep 05

SkyFex Remote Assistant is a free service that allows seeing what is happening on the remote computer desktop in real time. This is a secure service, does not require additional software installation and configuration and works transparently through proxy/firewall and NAT networks.

SkyFex is Windows based and requires Internet Explorer to run it. No special knowledge is necessary to work with the service. You can start using it immediately without preliminary training.

click here

Useful for troubleshooting the computer problems of friends and family. Tried it to view my brother's ME computer screen from my XP Home computer and it worked great. Very easy to use.

This is much better than the Windows XP Remote Assistance feature in my opinion although it doesn't allow control of the remote PC just viewing.

Used in conjunction with the Windows Messenger program it is possible to communicate with the person you are helping and give advice to correct computer problems.

Yoda Knight 09:18 17 Sep 05

Are you spamming us ???

CLONNEN 14:59 17 Sep 05

Not sure what you mean by spamming.

I asked on here a few months back about a service like this and no-one could find me one which didn't charge for it. Just thought I should put it on here in case anybody else is looking for a Remote service.

I noticed that there is a feature on Remote services in this months Magazine but obviously the Skyfex service is too new to have been included. It has only just launched from what I understand.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced