remote access to host pc

mickgibbo2 21:32 23 Dec 03

My office network consists of 3 desktops running win98se linked through a dlink router using rj45 cables. in turn the router is connected to the web via bt broadband.we do not have a fixed ip address.
At home i have a similar setup using a netgear router connected to telewest blueyonder broadband.
I want to be able to access my computers in my office using a laptop with win98se / xp dual boot. I believe that i can do this via the broadband connections but do not have a clue a) how to achieve the connection or b)what information i need to set up such a link. I understand that using pc anywhere is one possible solution.
is there any kind soul out there who can give me an idea where to start.

Chegs ® 23:10 23 Dec 03

click here

Get this prog,install it on each machine you wish to access/use for host,the prog comes with a readme,I tried Remote Assistance in XP,was sick of running backwards and forwards accepting connection from puter,etc.This works "straight out the box" requiring a password setting up and then off you go.The remote machines ISP connection IP address changing might cause probs,so before leaving remote machines,get its IP addresses.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…