Remote access

ecclesk 13:22 10 Aug 07

I need some advice on which way to go here?

I have two PC's wich i need remote access to both connected to the same BT business hub

Idealy i want something that uses some sort of web based utility so i could have remote access from any pc without having to install software on the PC i am using to carry out the remote access.

any ideas appriciated

irishrapter 14:06 10 Aug 07

Try "Log me in" from click here
You can use the free version.
You will need to install some software on the computer you wish to control, but you can then access that computer via the web browser without installing any software.

ashdav 00:49 12 Aug 07
  Thalmus 02:49 12 Aug 07

If both of these computers are XP then you can use XP's Remote Desktop Web Connection click here

stanemte 07:37 23 Aug 07

the best solution is Techinline Remote Desktop. it works just great. with the help of just a browser and an internet connection, you can have a high-quality remote access experience, avoid complicated setup procedures, and steer clear of endless connection configuration dialogs. in just half a minute, you'll be enjoying a ready-to-use remote desktop access environment. see it at click here, <a href="click here">Remote Support Tool</a>

ajm 16:20 23 Aug 07

The Remote Desktop feature is only available in Windows XP Professional. It's not included with Windows XP Home Edition

wtkwhite 21:40 24 Aug 07

I'm using remote desktop with home edition right now.

wtkwhite 19:56 25 Aug 07

that works too

wtkwhite 12:09 29 Aug 07

Seriously, it works

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…