Reminder

Tinker Bell 02:16 15 Aug 08

Hi folks

I’m useless at remembering things, birthdays, events, shopping list, etc, etc is there any kind of program I can download that has a pop up or something that reminds me on a daily basis?

Tia

MCE2K5 02:30 15 Aug 08

Rainlendar Lite click here

Download from click here

Tinker Bell 02:40 15 Aug 08

Hi MCE

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll have a look at that.

Cheers

Simsy 13:36 15 Aug 08

that I've been using for a few years is;
Desktop Calendar
click here

What's not obviosu from the screenshots is that for most of the time it's just the "title bar" that appeard on the desktop; the whole thing appears on amouseover, so it's not intrusive at all.

There is also Postit notes, which I also use, as you can set an audible alarm;
click here

Good luck,

Regards,

Simsy

Tinker Bell 16:03 15 Aug 08

Thanks for the links folks, I went with Rainlender in the end, although no offence to you Simsy.

Cheers

BT 16:33 15 Aug 08

If you've got MS Works the Calendar function will pop up with reminders whenever you want.

Tinker Bell 12:36 16 Aug 08

BT:

"If you've got MS Works the Calendar function will pop up with reminders whenever you want"

Hi BT, No I don't have MS Works, I've got Open Office instead.

BT 16:17 16 Aug 08

Its just that MS Works often comes with computers when you buy them.

Tinker Bell 18:10 17 Aug 08

Hi BT

Not sure if I have MS, when I purchased this and clicked on MS, it asked for a 25 subscripition digit key, which is why I downloaded OpenOffice.

How would I know if I have MS works?

BT 08:08 18 Aug 08

Its listed under Microsoft Works in All Programs in the Start Menu on my PC. And in the Programs Folder on the C Drive.

BT 08:10 18 Aug 08

I also got a MS Works CD with the PC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…