Remembering Tabs in Firefox 5! Help appreciated!

gazmix 15 Aug 11

Hi In Firefox 5, how do i shut down the browser & have it remember the tabs i have open? In version 3, i could close the browser & it would ask me if i wanted to remember the 5 or 6 tabs i had open, in version 5 it doesn't! Am i missing something??

Thanks

gazmix 15 Aug 11

Also, there is no progress bar at the bottom right to see how a page is loading!!

Why is the later version worse?

Thanks

gazmix 16 Aug 11

Can anyone help, i'm sure there is a simple answer.

I have an account with mozzilazine & yet when i try login it says my email address isn't valid, i try to re-register & it says my email is in use! They could help.

Woolwell 16 Aug 11

From Firefox help Firefox tabs

There isn't a progress bar any more and many of the latest versions of browsers have removed it. However if you look at the tab you will see a green circle which indicates the page is loading and bottom left indications of what it may be waiting for.

cocteau48 16 Aug 11

There still is a progress bar,of sorts. A very thin bright green barline progresses along the bottom edge of the browser address bar as a page is loading.

If you really want to put a progress bar back in the menu bar at the bottom (so long as you have the menu bar enabled)then this add-on will do that for you.link text

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message