Reload CD for Tiny PC

dolphinaber 22:22 17 Feb 06

Please has anybody got a Time Reload disc I could borrow for a Tiny computer bought in February 2003. I will of course refund any expense. Thank you for any help.

dolphinaber 22:26 17 Feb 06

Sorry this should have been for a Time computer

dolphinaber 15:16 18 Feb 06

I have just obtained the Serial Numbers for my Time PC which is in the workshop of a local firm. They have sorted out some of the problems on the PC but need a Reload disc to get my D and E drives back again. ( I had a posting recently asking how to get my D and E drives back)
The serial Nos are as following
000176294/015 or
00392 MT09G4 or
If anyone has a disc for this Time PC I would be most pleased to hear from them.
Bill

WhiteTruckMan 01:31 19 Feb 06

Probably a 7.2 disc. but might be a 0.1 for an MT machine. I take it you didnt fall for the 'extended warranty' joke, or stump up 60 beer vouchers for a cd (especially when you could pick them up at emit for 50p each)

WTM

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…