relay not permitted

bluenote 18:33 22 Jan 09

why should i get this message from an undelivered email.

MAJ 18:52 22 Jan 09

You're not giving much info away,bluenote, but if you have more than one email account listed in Outlook Express, make sure you have sent the email from your ISP's account and not using another email providers SMTP settings.

bluenote 19:13 22 Jan 09

hi MAJ,i have a new sky email account but i have been using my original one on which i am still receiving emails.could this be the problem.

MAJ 19:27 22 Jan 09

Yes that will be the problem, bluenote, change your old email account's SMTP server entry to Sky's SMTP server,

14. Under Outgoing Mail (SMTP), tick the box next to This server requires a secure connection (SSL).
15. Enter '465' in the Outgoing mail (SMTP): field.

click here

that might (some ISP's allow it, some don't) allow you to send emails using your old email address in the 'From' line.

MAJ 19:38 22 Jan 09

...... forgot to give you the SMTP server, but it's at that link I posted: 7. Enter 'smtp.tools.sky.com' in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: field.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…