Rejoin my Network

nigel-199447 14:32 02 May 06

Previously I had 2 computers connected wirelessly and one pc connected by usb to my
voyager 1250 router. The usb pc has a printer which all 3 could share.

About a month ago I added a Voyager 10v telephone adapter to the system ( between the computer and the router ), using an ethernet cable . Since then the other 2 computers cannot access the printer - in fact this computer cannot join the 2 wireless computers on a network.
I think this is because the IP address of this computer has changed to 192 something whereas the other 2 computers are 172 something.
( According gateway website they should all 3 be 172 something ).

My question is should I try to force a change in the IP address of this computer (to 172--) - how?

Or should I try to change the other 2 to 192 something ?

Thanks
N.Riley

howard63 20:55 03 May 06

you need to use the ip address range as used by the router so force the use of the ip address. Right click on network places - properties then highlight your adaptor and right click properties then highlight the line with tcpip and properties then click in use the following ip address and enter one in the range of your router but with a different last number. You can see the ip address of your other pcs by going to a command prompt and typing ip config /all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…