Reinstalling Norton Systemworks 2003 pro edition

loopyloo 12:05 03 Nov 03

I am trying to install the above software. But it keeps asking me to install the disk in the cd rom when it is already in the cd rom. I have tried taking it out and putting it back in but to no avail. Please can someone help me.

chris05 12:21 03 Nov 03

Have you tried deinstalling through the disk I had problems deinstalling norton anti virus once through add and remove programs. Try putting in your disk then click the setup file as if you were installing it you should get an option to then deinstall or repair or somthing along these lines. Hope this helps.

chris05 12:24 03 Nov 03

Totaly read your comment wrong I thought you wanted to deinstall sorry derrr. Not sure what you can do with that problem make sure the disk your using is not damaged is about the only thing that springs to mind and that your cdrom is in working order sorry again about the first comment.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…