Reinstall Office 2007

Malapoa1 07:22 14 May 09

I have needed to reinstal my Windows Vista. In the process my Office 2007 (Home and Student) has been uninstalled. (All my files are backed up on an external disc.) As my Office 2007 was purchased on-line I do not have a disc. I do have both the Product Number and the Order Number for the download but I cannot find out how to access the download without paying for it. Help please.

birdface 08:20 14 May 09

Hi.Not 100% sure of this but if you download the trial version of the office product that you have.it should eventually ask you to buy or would probably give you the option of adding your office Keycode.

click here

Maybe better waiting until someone else can give you more advice. But if in a hurry probably worth giving it a try.

OTT_Buzzard 11:56 14 May 09

Straight from Microsoft....60day trial version that you should then be able to enter your product key into.

click here

hth

OTT_Buzzard 11:57 14 May 09

Same link as Buteman.....it will work though

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…