RegSupreme

micklemouse 11:20 15 Oct 04

Hi all

Just thought to say we all come here with our problems so here's a bit of cheerful news I wanted to share; registry cleaners/editors are rather pricey these days and to find a good one is costly. This one in my mind is just as good as Registry Mechanic and is made by the same company as make the jv16power tools. But the great thing is it's only $9 so work that out in pounds and pence and you've got a bargain! click here

Regards Micklemouse

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:33 15 Oct 04

Regseeker is free and IMHO does a better job click here

G

bertiecharlie 11:40 15 Oct 04

I think both the above programmes are good. I've got the Pro version of RegSupreme as well as Regseeker. They both pick up a few items that the other misses and they certainly put the likes of RegistryMechanic in the shade.

Graham ® 11:47 15 Oct 04

Isn't RegSupreme the new name for RegSeeker? I downloaded RegSeeker, but it came as RegSupreme.

Sethhaniel 11:53 15 Oct 04

And here's me searching for a regeditor called 'IMHO' -
Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

bertiecharlie 12:07 15 Oct 04

Graham ®.

They are definitely two different programmes. Have you got a link from where you downloaded yours from.

Graham ® 12:12 15 Oct 04

Not yet, still looking.

Graham ® 12:15 15 Oct 04

I must have been looking for RegCleaner!

click here

bertiecharlie 12:17 15 Oct 04

RegCleaner, as far as I know, is the predecessor of RegSupreme. The interfaces are very similar so I can understand the confusion.

Graham ® 12:33 15 Oct 04

I had run RegSupreme two days ago, just run RegSeeker and it found 621 items which were deleted. I will now run RegCompact to tidy up.

Thanks to micklemouse for starting the subject.

Graham ® 12:42 15 Oct 04

Regcompact click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…