Regseeker Information please

carper 15:32 30 Jul 06

I have just downloaded Regseeker and run a scan and came up with 1016 entries. Owing to the lack of instructions I have frightened myself and carried it no further. Can someone tell me what to do next as it sounds as though I would wipe everything clean. I have no real problems with my computer and use regscrub and Ccleaner regularly. Any information would be appreciated.
Regards Carper.

leo49 15:45 30 Jul 06

If you didn't alter any of the default settings of the program then you can delete anything it finds with impunity.I used it for years and it never caused a problem.

rawprawn 16:18 30 Jul 06

Use RegScrubXP click here Select Regscrub Finds Problems/Select All Problems/ Delete Selected Problems/ Exit. Thats all there is to it and in my opinion much better than Regseeker which I used to use until this came along.

Gongoozler 17:47 30 Jul 06

Hi carper. I've been using Regseeker for years without any problems at all. Make sure that there's a tick in the "Backup before deletion" box just in case. The entries coloured green Regseeker is sure can be deleted. Those coloured red are probably safe to delete. I usually delete all and haven't yet had a problem.

carper 18:27 30 Jul 06

Thanks Gongoozler, that was the information I wanted carper

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…