RegSeeker Expert needed please

Halmer 08:33 30 Jul 05

I've run this program for the first time because my PC seems hesitant and I've cleared a few things out etc.

It has found 600 entries. some coloured red some green. Is it OK to delete them all because I can't find any help file. I know that there is a back up but I'm worried that my PC will crash or something and I wont be able to get to RegSeeker to access the back up.

Andsome 08:46 30 Jul 05

I don't know this program, but if you want to try a program that I have used for ages then try this, click here. It has NEVER let me down, and is well recommended on Neo Planet forum, by several experts. It is RegScrub XP. Just let it find it's own problems and click to eliminate them all. I use it once a week. The first time you use it it will probably find hundreds of minor problems.

sattman 09:03 30 Jul 05

for most regseeker is fine but I have learnt to use it with caution it can show up required programme files as ok to delete.

VoG II 09:12 30 Jul 05

Agree with Andsome.

Jackcoms 10:41 30 Jul 05

I wouldn't call myself a RegSeeker 'expert', but I've been using it regularly for about a year now. I ALWAYS delete EVERYTHING it finds and I've never had any problems.

Before you delete, though, make sure that the 'Back op before deletion' box is ticked at the bottom left-hand corner.

The back-up file is created at C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Local Settings\Temp\Backup.

I last used it about an hour ago and I'm still here! :-))

smokingbeagle 11:01 30 Jul 05

Jackcoms

Halmer 18:52 30 Jul 05

s

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…