//some 3rd party need geo

RegSeeker Colours - What are they??

AngeTheHippy 22:18 11 Feb 05

Evenin' Chaps, Started using RegSeeker which seems to be efficient - but what do the coloured entries mean? eg. HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT blah blah 'Extension not used' - this last bit in red, then HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT blah blah 'file or path does not exist' this last bit in green. What do the colours signify? I find it damn annoyng that there is neither help files nor support on their home page! Even though I keep backups of deletes, it's just not sensible to keep them all after deleting is it? Any clues, anyone?

thanks

AngeTheHippy
xx

Dan the Confused 22:56 11 Feb 05

I think it means the green entries are safe to delete and red ones more risky, but in practice I (and most others I think) just delete everything. It's up to you how many backups you keep (they are pretty small), but at least the last 3 would be a good idea. I've never had to use a backup but noticed they appear to be in a random order for some reason.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…