regseeker and ccleaner

pookie 21:10 03 Apr 05

hi
windows xp home sp2, 3Ghz barton, 1Gb ddr, asus a7n8x-x mobo, 55o watt psu, x800pro graphics, all drivers/patches up to date. spybot/adaware/firewall/avg antivirus/regseeker/spywareblaster.

I've read numerous post re regseeker and ccleaner - both supposed to be very good and can be used together. I've always used regseeker but only ever deleted the 'green' items and left the 'red' items alone' - i'd read that 'green' meant very safe to remove but 'red' weas kind of remove at risk.
I've just download ccleaner and run it for the 3 tabs. I created a system restore point just in case. i deleted all findings (nearly 300Mb) and then then regseeker again. it picked up over 100 'red' items - so does this mean that the 'red' items in regseeker shoulkd not be removed at all costs as ccleaner is not picking them up or is it safe to remove everything that ccleaner and regseeker finds as some posts suggest.

cheers

P

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…