RegScrub XP Issue

SURVEY 13:05 31 Dec 06

I use RegScrub XP from time to time and it appears to work efficiently. However, after requesting the program to 'Fix all Issues' and then re-running the program, it always returns two issues that it obviously cannot 'fix’. These issues are under ‘Major Keys’ Software/Microsoft/SAPI/Layer and Major Keys/Software/Microsoft/Speech. Both issues report ‘no values or subkeys for this key’.

Is there a way to resolve these two matters?

QuizMan 13:39 31 Dec 06

Just tried it and got the SAPI/Layer one too. However mine was fixed without problem. SAPI & Speech are connected and relate to soundcard and speech recognition. Both are Microsoft entries so it's nothing to get too concerned about.

SURVEY 14:12 31 Dec 06

Quizman. Thanks for your reply. Mine also says that the problem is fixed, yet as soon as I rerun the program the same two problems are reported. I am not overly concerned but it would just be nice to know how to permanently resolve the reporting of these two matters.

spuds 16:31 31 Dec 06

I could be wrong, but perhaps the ignore box as been ticked/unticked!.

SURVEY 16:38 31 Dec 06

Spuds. Thanks for your response. I realise that I could set these two matters to be 'Excluded'and have in fact done so. I was just curious as to what the two problems may be and what (if anything) could be done to correct them. Thanks anyway!

QuizMan 17:13 31 Dec 06

SURVEY - you're right, mine's come back to haunt me too. Shan't be losing sleep over it though. Sorry, but can't be much more help on this one.

SURVEY 17:17 31 Dec 06

I shall mark this as Resolved but would still be interested if anyone can add anything to the query.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac