Regscrub upgrade

tonyx1302 10:05 13 Mar 04

Should I ungrade my trial version of regscrub, as a run has just shown I have a few problems in 'shortcuts and links' which the trial version doesn't clean. The upgrade is $20 to include updates for a year. As a novice I don't know how to manually clean these sorts of problems so prehaps a full registerd version is a good invest. Your opinions would be of a great help.

The saying "if it aint broke....." springs to mind.

There are many Registry cleaners out there, including Norton System Works which for the money may be better value but at the end of the day, literally thousands of PC's run very happily without any tinkering with the registry, manual or automatic.

I would tend to save your money.

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:41 13 Mar 04

click here and d/l the freebie, Regseeker. I've used this for over a year now and it is excellent. It also has many extra features. All deleted files are held in a backup for safety but I have never had to use the restore option. Most dead resistry links that it has found whilst I was running it was 1600. :-)))

G

tonyx1302 13:05 13 Mar 04

Many thanks. I think I'll take advice and leave well alone!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…