Registry Mechanic

mammak 17:02 02 Jun 04

I just downloaded the free trial'
of the above reg cleaner from the bottom of this page'
it found over 400 problems (tut tut )
but being a trial only cleaned up the first six sections'(what ever they were ?)'
can anyone recomend a trusted cleaner'
(a free one as i cant afford to buy at present)
many thanks in advance.Mammak

ianeon 17:11 02 Jun 04

Try one of these - RegscrubXP 3.5 - Regclean - Regseeker 1.35 - They are all equally good - put each into Google and you will get a download site.

mammak 17:21 02 Jun 04

ianeon thanks i will give those a shot .Mammak

jbaker65 18:11 02 Jun 04

easycleaner from Toniarts

mammak 21:14 02 Jun 04

jbaker65 thanks will look into that to'
being as it's such a risky thing to do i would like to be certain i am using a trusted cleaner'
anyone have any reveiw's on this type of software.
Regards Mammak.

VoG II 21:20 02 Jun 04

RegscrubXP is excellent click here

mammak 21:41 02 Jun 04

ianeon'jbaker65'VoG™ thank you all so much'
downloading regscrubxp now'
should i uninstall reg mechanic now?
Regards Mammak.

VoG II 21:43 02 Jun 04

It won't do any harm to leave System Mechanic on but if you're not going to use it, you might as well uninstall it.

Dan the Confused 21:53 02 Jun 04

Might be interesting to run Registry Mechanic after running RegScrubXP to see how many errors were caught (then uninstall it). I'm curious.

mammak 22:03 02 Jun 04

Dan the Confused just did lol like you curious'
regscrubxp found 126 that mechanic did leave behind' so mechanic found nothing on next scan'
so it seems i am clean at last. thanks to you all your a great bunch (creep creep lol) Regard's and thanks again Mammak.

Trikie 00:13 03 Jun 04

I followed this with interest and tried to install RegScrub but ended up with Registry Mechanic. Second try was successful and RegScrub 3.25 found and cleared 114 items.

Out of curiosity I then ran Registry Mechanic and it found 385 - 370 of them in deep registry scan.

Any suggestions?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…