registry cleaner, error 302?

Ray5776 14:34 21 Jun 08

Hi everyone,
I am trying to clear an error message 302 on my sons P/C.
Does anyone know of a freebie registry cleaner that is not just a trial version or can you offer any other advice please.

Ray

birdface 14:46 21 Jun 08

C Cleaner free click here

birdface 14:53 21 Jun 08

Googled .it will give you something to look at until someone can help.click here=

Ray5776 15:05 21 Jun 08

thanks buteman, I tried Ccleaner as my first option but did not fix it, looking on Google I found Regcure or registry mechanic both of which are somewhat limited in the free versions.

Ray

Ray5776 15:05 21 Jun 08

thanks buteman, I tried Ccleaner as my first option but did not fix it, looking on Google I found Regcure or registry mechanic both of which are somewhat limited in the free versions.

Ray

birdface 15:13 21 Jun 08

Don't use Regcure if it finds anything they will charge you for repairing them.I prefer this one.click here it will only repair 10 items at a time but you can run it as often as you like.it also does an automatic back up.And has a registry defrag with it.Free or trial version of Winaso optimizer you wan't.

Ray5776 15:48 21 Jun 08

thanks again buteman, I have used this before but got fed up with the ten item only bit. Son has now downloaded it and running. If it takes an hour on a Saturday afternoon and saves £20 then worth doing.
I will see if it sorts his problem and may buy it if it does. Ran it on my p/c and got 300 errors.

ray

birdface 15:52 21 Jun 08

I know what you mean.I had to run it 14 times before it repaired all of my problems.But it was worth it in the long run.Whether it fixes your problem or not I don't know but worth a try.

Ray5776 16:30 21 Jun 08

Hi again buteman, worth a try but did not fix the problem. i thought it was a registry thing, seems like something else. Now running out of ideas.

Message says

Internal Error
An error occurred in the initialization.
The application could not be loaded.
Please contact application vendor
Error No 302

Rob_08 17:06 21 Jun 08

Sounds like a Windows live Messenger error !

click here

Ray5776 17:50 21 Jun 08

Thanks rob, that sounds very likely so what`s the easiest solution? i have viewed the link but can`t i just turn off Messenger in the start up? if so how.

ray

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…