c cleaner is good i am told, a google search will give you a link

johnny,

johnnyrocker 14:58 16 Nov 07

must type faster;)

johnny.

cocteau48 15:12 16 Nov 07

Also a fan of CCleaner but I am also trying this one;
click here
which was brought to my attention by DieSse on the forum yesterday.
Initial impressions are favourable.

sunny staines 15:46 16 Nov 07

C.48
Wisecleaner looks good will give two programs a run myself, missed yesterdays ref to it thanks for posting it again.

birdface 15:53 16 Nov 07

Try Winaso registry optimizer free or trial version it only cleans 10 items at a time but you can run it as often as you like.It also has a registry Defrag on it which is handy and also does an automatic back up when you run it.I have never needed to use it.Initially it will probably find over 100 problems But when you have finished running it you will find your computer runs faster,I also use C Cleaner which also does a good job,Use one one week the other the next,A tip with C Cleaner it will delete all cookies,Unless you go into its cookie folder and save the ones that you want to keep,The cookies that you want to keep put in the right hand side box,the ones that you don't want keep them in the left box,I would recommend both Cleaners and both free.

birdface 15:54 16 Nov 07

Oops forgot to post it. click here

sunny staines 16:09 16 Nov 07

my favorite is eusing free reg cleaner which is as good as winaso but will fix all errors in one go.
click here

mfletch 17:03 16 Nov 07

I thought I would point out that any Reg Cleaner can cause problems so always do a backup before you delete anything,

Eusing does this automatically and Ccleaner ask;s you if you want to backup before you delete,

Always {YES}

mfletch

sunny staines 18:43 16 Nov 07

just downloaded them as per C.48s entry above, thought i would show results.

wise disk cleaner = fisrt ran AWC2 AND CCLEANER to clear rubbish then ran wise disk cleaner it found a further 19mb of rubbish after scanning on default settings.

wise registry cleaner = first ran AWC2 again which threw up 112 reg entries after the clean of wise disk cleaner, had AWC2 fix these, then ran ccleaner, eusing, and winaso. after they had cleaned ran wise reg cleaner it found 113 entries but showed nearly all of them unsafe to delete leaving about a dozen to delete one of which is a false safe to delete re hp printer software [winaso also throws this one up] i deleted the keys shown safe to delete all seems ok.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…