registry cleaner

SLAYER 07:47 04 Mar 07

Anyone had any experience with Eusing free registry cleaner.
click here
I have just run it and its come up with 133 problems which I think is a tad high.As yet I haven't fix said problems though I have backed up the registry using erunt
click here

Cheers.

octal 07:57 04 Mar 07

Not necessarily high, why not backup the registry before you delete the entries, then you can restore them if things don't turn out as expected.

Miros 08:19 04 Mar 07

As an alternative you could get a cleaner and a backup program from :
click here

cocteau48 08:49 04 Mar 07

I have used EUSING for a long time with no apparent problems.
You will always get wildly different results from different cleaners. I recently downloaded and ran four of the "paid for" cleaners on a trial basis and got results ranging from 28 to over 600.
I also tried RegscrubXP as recommended on this forum and it was so vigorous it rendered my system unusable and I had to do a system restore to get things back (the reg backup within the prog itself would not even work)
EUSING is flagged by RogueRemover as a targeted prog because they say it is shareware passing itself off as freeware. Cannot say I have noticed.
I have just run my copy and it has come up with 45 items which is a lot higher than Reg Mechanic but not unusual for EUSING.

Miros 08:49 04 Mar 07

Also have a look at. click here

SLAYER 08:53 04 Mar 07

Thanks all.

JasonZBell 04:17 06 May 08

RegCure for me! click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…