registry 2

student86 18:18 17 Aug 05

I downloaded the registry mechanic, it found 110 problems in my regisrty but could not fix it because it is a trial version. Where can i find a free/ fully functional trial registry cleaner that can identify and fix problems.

Philwane 18:31 17 Aug 05

Regseeker its very good and its free I use it myself
click here

Technotiger 18:35 17 Aug 05

Hi, I use RegClean at least once a week. - free download from :-

click here

student86 19:44 17 Aug 05

I have downloaded regseeker but unfortunately i cannot use it. it does not seem to have any help files. i,s stuck

Technotiger 20:00 17 Aug 05

With RegClean all one has to do is click on Start and then on Fix and then on Exit - the process takes only a couple of minutes.

Phphred 11:08 18 Aug 05

click here

Have a look at this site. It was given by someone in this forum just recently and I can't remember just where I obtained it. I would like to thank him for a brilliant URL.

RickyC :-) 12:15 18 Aug 05

If your version of Registry Mechanic came from the latest issue of PC Advisor, please refer to the instructions below:

PC Tools (Privacy Guardian, Registry mechanic and Spam monitor)

After installation, you need to click on the "Purchase Online" button on the welcome screen which pops up on first-use of the relevant application. Your browser will then open and you will be whisked away to a registration page on the PC Tools website. After completing the simple form (just name and email address required), you will be sent an email message containing your User Name (PC Advisor) and the License Key (24-character code, with hyphens).

This registration is absolutely free (not counting the cost of internet access), and an email will be sent to you within minutes of completing the form.

This should have been made clear both in the editorial coverage and on the cover disc interface - as any reader would assume clicking "Purchase Online" requires some form of payment over the internet. Please be assured you are not required to provide any payment details when you click "Purchase Online".

Linkword Languages

This is a fully working, non-time-limited version of the software you can purchase at click here. The version on the cover disc only includes section 1 and therefore has a smaller vocabulary than the retail version - we should have made this clear in the editorial coverage in the cover disc pages.

Text Aloud 1.7

In order to unlock the full version of this application, you should insert the serial number in the space provided after installing the software.

The serial number you require was omitted from the magazine. Please input the following number when the welcome screen comes up after installing TextAloud 1.7

Please accept my apologies, not only is issue 123 our 10th Anniversary, but is also brings up a half-century of cover discs I've created for PC Advisor. I think perhaps my excitement at the Su Doku scoop left me in such a state of delirium that I failed to apply my usual clinical inspection to the editorial coverage within the magazine.

CD Editor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…