Registering Web Addresses

darkjedimistress 12:31 19 Mar 03

Hi there. Probably a simple answer but at the present time I hold a certain click here but it expired on 14th March'03 and I currently hold it with a company called click here who are asking £24 a year for renewal which I think is steep as I use the forwarding functions only. I have seen other providers offering similar addresses for about £20 for 2 year terms and I want to take up their offer and move the domain name.

Now on the Amen website I can change the ISP Tag of my domain name but do I need to contact the company I wish to use to get their details first? I don't want to lose the website addy but wasn't sure on the correct procedure to follow. Can anyone advise on the simplist way to do this and maybe a good place to move the webaddy to?

Thanks

cherria 12:40 19 Mar 03

Cantact the domain name registrar you want to transfer to and ask them how to transfer to them. They may have a service to manage the whole process themselves. I doubt that filling in th eISP sectio nis what you do as you do not have an ISP, just a domain name registrar who offers forwarding services.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…