Registering for Forums ?

Furkin 08:48 16 May 09

I'm trying to register my Son on PCA forums. I have my own set up to open in MY POSTINGS - hence it boots up already logged on. In this mode I don't see a REGISTRATION button. I thought "easy - i'll log off & the button will be there",,,, but for some strange reason, it won't actually log off !

My son has just taken delivery of his first computer (lap-top) but as we can't fathom out (so far) how to use his Supanet (O.Express) e-mail yet on wireless BB, i'm trying to refister him on mine.

Can someone tell me where I can find a registration button please,,,, or even just give me a link ?

many thanks

robin_x 08:54 16 May 09

Try the login button. It will say if you do not have an account.

Graham. 09:11 16 May 09

Delete your cookies.

Graham. 09:13 16 May 09

Or go to My Profile, uncheck 'Keep me logged on...'.

birdface 09:18 16 May 09

Go to Log in.Register.Then register the new account.

Furkin 11:45 16 May 09

ROBIN: (I think I was in your neck of the forest this week ?!) As I couldn't Log-Out, I couldn't get the Log-In button (or Register) - but thanks.

BUTEMAN: see abaove - thanks.

GRAHAM: Unchecked 'Keep me logged in'. This did indeed let me log-out & bring up the desired Log-in & Register buttons.

My son is now registered (spy007)& I've just posted his first question, to get him a 'My Posts' page to save to faves.

Thanks again to you all
Furkin

Furkin 11:48 16 May 09

ROBIN: ignore this if you like,,,,
I assume you'r in Notts (or even Yorkshire ?!)
I popped in the Trip yesterday before returning home after a flying visit.

Boy - how things have changed since my day.

all the best

Sea Urchin 12:03 16 May 09

Just for future reference - to Log Out you need to click on the PCA Home page and then log out.

Furkin 15:39 16 May 09

S.Urchin: many thanks for that - I had no idea. I usually use my set-up from MY POSTS page,,, so been trying to log-off from there.
as you say: for future reference.
cheers

Forum Editor 16:47 16 May 09

recently and I responded, giving you exactly the same advice that Graham offered - didn't you read my message?

robin_x 20:20 16 May 09

I am a man of many colours. And no I dont wear green tights, but I have seen Robin's supposed tree in Sherwood Forest.

Family is from Lancs and Lincs.
We now live in Devon, its warmer.
Still as wet though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now