registered members

NIGEY 20:22 22 Aug 03

hi gang.....when i first started using this helproom there was only 20,000 registered i sat here wandering how many of you guys actually buy pca each month? not that im critising in anyway shape or form just seems to me that such a useful polite and immensly helpful helproom with so many members discovered this as a direct result of buying the mag.....sad i know but cant help thinking this helproom will be the savior of the mag? what you guys think? thats if ya care anyway keep up all the good work guys and take care nigey...

spikeychris 20:25 22 Aug 03

Once a month it falls through the letterbox...

christmascracker 20:28 22 Aug 03

Every month without fail :-)

powerless 20:30 22 Aug 03

me get two copies one to read and i leave the other untouched, in a few years it'll be worth a few ;-)

oliverdore 20:34 22 Aug 03

I have a collection of PCA magazines on the shelf behind me, I treat them like an encyclopeadia of IT knowledge!

Rayuk 20:49 22 Aug 03

Isnt it every 4 weeks now??

simongy 20:58 22 Aug 03

i get the mag when I remember!!

Peverelli 21:13 22 Aug 03

I've been here since March 2001. Used to buy mag about 4 or 5 times a year but have been a subscriber for the last year or so.

Steve- 21:14 22 Aug 03

I have a subscription, I don't always study the mag the way I used to, but consider it a sort of payment for the info and help from this site.

Djohn 23:21 22 Aug 03

Never miss a copy. :o)

daba 23:26 22 Aug 03

likewise - shelved in front of me - in issue order - like an army of soldiers.

fighting fit ;o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…