Register problem

alanstan 17:43 06 Sep 08

I know its not much of a problem more anoying, a few weeks ago I installed ScanSoft Paperport 11 and when finished it promted me to register, well when I installed Paperport 10 I did register only for me to be flooded with adverts,

This time I clicked the box to say "no thanks I do not want to register, don`t show this again" now every time I switch on my pc the box appears to register and although I click no thanks it still keeps appearing,

By the way when I registered P/port 10 I ticked the boxes NOT to recieve adverts and believe me when you do register they want to know a hell of a lot of things, d.o.b, what paper I read, where and how many times I go on hols etc etc and I still got loads of advers,

Any ideas how I can stop this appearing when I start up my pc ???

woodchip 17:57 06 Sep 08

Use System Restore to before you loaded the program, then reload it but do not tick the box for the above

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…