Region 0 DVDs

Winchman 10:43 16 Mar 05

Have used Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 to encode & burn video to DVD. The software creates Region 0 (Region free) DVDs and these play fine in UK based multi-region (stand alone)DVD players.Some copies of the DVDs will be going out to Canada (Region 1)and I know that some DVD players used there will be region 1 specfic rather than multi-region. Will a Region 0 DVD play OK on a region 1 DVD player?

Salinger 10:45 16 Mar 05

The answer is in your own post, Region 0 (Region Free). Region free discs play anywhere.

Salinger 10:47 16 Mar 05

P.S. PAL and NTSC compatability is more likely to cause a problem.

Rabi 11:18 16 Mar 05

I have a new Logitech corded mouse connected to my desktop PC. Mouse pointer is eratic. As I use it, it suddenly snaps to one of the corners of the screen. Very irritating to use, and this behaviour is constant. It's almost like the mose has its own life.
I suspect a virus?
But, I have used SpyBot, AdAware, AVG Antivirus, and I can find nothing.
Any ideas???
Oh, BTW, the mouse works okay on 2 other laptops I have used, no problems; works smoothly, under control, no erratic jumping off to any corner of my desktop.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…