Regestry Cleaners

Thomo1 23:47 14 Jan 05

Is this reg cleaner recomended my many??? click here

Or what reg tools do you guys recommend???

thanks

LeadingMNMs 23:52 14 Jan 05

I use Regseeker click here

I have never used the one you linked. It says that the trial version is limited to the first 6 sections of the registry. I have no idea on the structure of the registry, so I don't know what that does and doesn't scan.

GANDALF <|:-)> 23:59 14 Jan 05

I use no other....Regseeker, free and thorough.

G

Thomo1 00:10 15 Jan 05

is it safe to delete everything that regseeker finds????

Cook2 00:12 15 Jan 05

I've been trying this click here 30 day evaluation. I tried it manually and using the wizard and it appears to work with no problems.

LeadingMNMs 00:15 15 Jan 05

I always delete everything that RegSeeker finds, whether thats a good idea or not I don't know. Sometimes afterwards the system will take abit longer to restart, but this only happens the once. I guess this might be to do with XP having to 'rebuild' some entries, but I don't really know.

Strawballs 00:21 15 Jan 05

click here This is the best one and easiest to use for me

lester1 00:37 15 Jan 05

Regseeker looks like an XP thing! will it work on 98SE?

Strawballs 00:40 15 Jan 05

lester1 I don't know about regseeker but I know that the one I suggested will work on both

JIM 00:45 15 Jan 05

Just downloaded and installed Registry Mechanic. Found 2items quick scan and total 11 with deep scan.would have to pay to follow up and when running regseeker found 26 item removed for free.

Just unistalled Registry Mechanic cleaned up in ten minutes.No Way.

Mango Grummit 05:46 15 Jan 05

Regseeker is good and I use it but you do have to be wary with regard to *old* programmes.

I have Route Tracker (ISYS Systems Ltd) on this machine, as it has been on others before, but it is old and out of date. It's sufficient though for quickly finding out a distance to somewhere.

Regseeker regards Route Tracker as obsolete and left alone would delete it. Did the first time in fact but since then of course I have added Route Tracker to the exclusion list.

It's not a great problem and none at all to most people I guess but it is something that folks need to be aware of if using Regseeker with no backup. It can delete something you use.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…