Regedit problems Windows ME

ehsman 11:30 12 Jan 03
  ehsman 11:30 12 Jan 03

Tried to run Regedit in Windows ME Editor flashes on the screen and then vanishes. Anyone any ideas?
I want to remove Norton Systemworks but cant because NAV script blocking is on and I cannot start NAV to turn it off. Regedit and manual removal seem only option left.

Mango Grummit 12:54 12 Jan 03

I had a problem getting rid of Norton ages ago. I eventually just dragged it all to the bin and did a jv16 fix and cleanup. I did not get any trouble by doing it this way but it is not the ideal way to do it.

Others may quickly tell you NOOOOOO Don't do that and come up with a different method. If so then you may get better advice.

At least this will put you up the list a bit.

regards,

ehsman 21:58 15 Jan 03

This seems a bit drastic but I am grateful for anything at this stage. Problem is I still can't get Regedit. Has anyone got any ideas about this?

Mango Grummit 01:49 16 Oct 04

Lol -- drastic is my middle name, thanks for the email btw. No problem matey, my pleasure, M.

VoG II 08:30 16 Oct 04

click here possibly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…