reg organiser

pookie 12:46 02 Oct 12

Hi,

Any one any experience of this product: http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/ or is it case of best stay clear of messing with registry?

Thanks

northumbria61 12:59 02 Oct 12

I don't advise messing with the registry as you put it and I am not a big fan of Registry Cleaners. The only Registry Cleaner I would advise as being safe to use is contained within CCleaner which if you haven't already got it can be downloaded from here enter link description here Number 4 in list.

john bunyan 13:01 02 Oct 12

I fully agree with northumbria61

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:09 02 Oct 12

Yes

Leave registry cleaners alone as they can often do more harm than good and even render a system unbootable.

CCleaners inbuilt registry toll is the only one I would ever recommend as it is completely safe - have been using it for years without any problems.

Aitchbee 16:36 02 Oct 12

I would recommend Winaso Registry Optimizer ...the free version will correct up to 10 errors at a time.

If you type in 'winaso' into the PCA search box, you will see previous posts on the 'pros & cons' of this utility.

I have used the free version for a number of years ... and I like it.

Forum Editor 16:58 02 Oct 12

I agree with all that has been said about CCleaner - its registry cleaner is 100% reliable in my experience.

pookie 18:28 02 Oct 12

all noted with many thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…