reg organiser

pookie 12:46 PM 02 Oct 12

Any one any experience of this product: or is it case of best stay clear of messing with registry?

northumbria61 12:59 PM 02 Oct 12

I don't advise messing with the registry as you put it and I am not a big fan of Registry Cleaners. The only Registry Cleaner I would advise as being safe to use is contained within CCleaner which if you haven't already got it can be downloaded from here enter link description here Number 4 in list.

john bunyan 13:01 PM 02 Oct 12

I fully agree with northumbria61

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:09 PM 02 Oct 12

Leave registry cleaners alone as they can often do more harm than good and even render a system unbootable.

CCleaners inbuilt registry toll is the only one I would ever recommend as it is completely safe - have been using it for years without any problems.

Aitchbee 16:36 PM 02 Oct 12

I would recommend Winaso Registry Optimizer ...the free version will correct up to 10 errors at a time.

If you type in 'winaso' into the PCA search box, you will see previous posts on the 'pros & cons' of this utility.

I have used the free version for a number of years ... and I like it.

Forum Editor 16:58 PM 02 Oct 12

I agree with all that has been said about CCleaner - its registry cleaner is 100% reliable in my experience.

pookie 18:28 PM 02 Oct 12

all noted with many thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11