Refresh in own page

spikeychris 10:20 05 Feb 04

Web forum I know but what the hell. I've added a guest book to click here (its actually taken two full days, I was playing with some scripts and destroyed the site)

Now when you click sign the book, then sign it you have to refresh the page...fair enough but it will not refresh in its own page, it goes back to the pics page.

How can I force the Dream-book page to refresh without having to go back to the ugly mug page?

Chris

smegs 11:14 05 Feb 04

Done spikeychris. Well done.

Gemma 11:45 05 Feb 04

Spikey (not over familiar?). As a gentleman and a scholar, could you put the new pictures at the beginning of the list to save me clicking to see the latest additions? Or have a name index list? Or thumbnails. Or a cookie to remember where I was?

I know you like to work late......

spikeychris 12:54 05 Feb 04

Gem (familiar :o) I'll place the back half at the front tonight. That is if I ever find a way of refreshing the guest-book in its own frame???

Gemma 15:50 05 Feb 04

click here seems helpful

spikeychris 17:06 05 Feb 04

Two things wrong with that Gemma

1: Auto re-fresh would be a disaster if someone was typing away and the page refreshed.

2: I don't have access to the source code of the guest-book site...its a third part addon thats independent of my site.

Chris

spikeychris 19:05 05 Feb 04

Ideas?

Gemma 19:31 05 Feb 04

Spikey: I thought the site might have some clues. HTML is not my thing at all. More Googling gives click here which might be a rich seam to mine. Needs a sign up and the answer to the sample question is at the bottom of the page.

PcDummies 20:30 05 Feb 04

Its all to do with your .co.uk domain...

make the dream-book page open its own page by using <a href="http://" target="_blank">Click Here to leave a message</a>

PcDummies 20:31 05 Feb 04

a bit like how i did for my site:

click here

©®@$? 20:39 05 Feb 04

im to young to view that page..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…