refresh

hubdean 16:46 25 Aug 04

how can i set my page to refresh rate

hugh-265156 16:59 25 Aug 04

hi hubdean, i am not entirely sure what you mean sorry. do you want internet explorer to refresh a web page every time you visit it? if so click tools/internet options/general and click the 'temporary internet files/settings' tab and set to 'every visit to page'

if its your monitor thats flickering and you want to use a higher refresh rate to ease your eyes then right click any empty area of your desktop and choose 'properties/settings' find a resolution you like using the slider here first and then click the 'advanced' tab next click the 'monitor' tab and tick the box that says 'hide modes this monitor cannot display' then choose the highest setting from the drop down box above. 75hz and above should be fliker free to most peoples eyes 85hz should be rock solid if you can choose this.

hubdean 17:26 25 Aug 04

ok thanks got ya

Valvegrid 17:41 25 Aug 04

I don't think you can automatically refresh pages on IE6, I stand corrected because I haven't got it on this system, but I'm pretty sure you can't.

I know you can do it in Opera, I can set the refresh time to anything I want.

click here

hubdean 20:08 25 Aug 04

downloaded opera
how do i get to the refresh part

VoG II 20:16 25 Aug 04

Navigation/Reload every...

or at least that's on my ancient version of Opera.

hubdean 20:19 25 Aug 04

thanks

hubdean 20:19 25 Aug 04

thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…