Reformating EZ Bios disc

Paulbbilly 10:49 13 May 03

I have stripped out an hard drive from an old P1 computer. As it is 6.5gb the system required a bios upgrade. This was done with an emulation programme called EZ Bios.

I now want to install this disc on a P4 system but it will not recognise the disc even to reformat it although it picks it up on the bios and the windows system.

How do i get rid of the EZ Bios so I can reformat the disc. I do not need any info of the old disc.

Paul Billington

AndySD 11:00 13 May 03

What is the Operating System on the new pc?

Paulbbilly 11:46 13 May 03

Operating on Windows ME at present but will upgrade to XP once all complete with XP on 6gb drive and all files on original 40gb drive

Peter 12:31 13 May 03

I think you can get rid of EZ Bios by using the FDISK /mbr command from the command line. You will need to have the hard disk that you want EZ Bios removed from as the master. You can run fdisk from a floppy disk, which will need to be bootable.

Peter.

Maddie 08:47 14 May 03

You will have to diable EZ bios and then remove
from hard disk using advanced options from Ez
Boot floppy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…