Refilling Ink Jet Cartridges - Canon S630

david4637 14:51 14 May 03

Can anyone recommend using Refilling Ink Jet Kits for Canon Printers. I am game for trying, don't mind a bit of mess. Thanks David

-pops- 15:14 14 May 03

It's worth a go. As a trial, you get get JR Inkjet refill kits from loads of places - even my local Esso filling station has them.

JR inkjet is not the cheapest way of doing it but it's OK for a trial and if you're happy with the results, you can go on to more advanced refilling from bulk supplies.

Brian

Simsy 17:40 14 May 03

It's not worht the aggro of trying to refill them... Compatible cartridges are cheap.

I've got this printer and use them happily and with good results.

I've always ben well served by click here but there are others who do similar prices,

God luck,

regards,

Simsy

Wak 19:31 14 May 03

Hi David, I had a Canon BJC 1000 for three years and refilled the black cartridges over 20 times for about £1.00 a time.
I now have a Lexmark and refill those cartridges using click here Ink-Tec refills.
By all means, have a go at a refill. You can only lose about £10.00 but think about how much you could possibly save in the long run!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…