Reducing cookies

3tg 19:07 15 Apr 03

Is there a way to reduce the amount fo cookies that are stored on my computer ?. Thank you in anticipation of your response. Cheers

3tg 19:09 15 Apr 03

I forgot to add, I empty them out on a regular basis I would just like to reduce the number getting in, cheers.

3tg 19:11 15 Apr 03

I forgot to add, I empty them out on a regular basis I would just like to reduce the number getting in, cheers.

3tg 19:12 15 Apr 03

oops, pressed the button twice ! silly me

hoverman 19:13 15 Apr 03

The only thing I can think of is to avoid connecting to the Internet.

VoG™ 19:23 15 Apr 03

In Internet Explorer, Tools/Internen Options, Privacy tab.

Click the advanced cbutton and change the options to what you will.

HOWEVER doing this may restrict your access to certain sites that require you to accept cookies.

Audeal 19:24 15 Apr 03

You can control the cookies from this link. click here . It is called Cookie Wall and is "Fantastic" in controlling them. When ever a cookie attempts to insert itself on your machine a popup window will warn you of it and give you three options, Keep, Delete and temporarily keep. Give it a try.

3tg 21:34 16 Apr 03

Vog, I did that and for some reason it had been changed and I have reset it.Hoverman, a bit funny !!! and Audeal, thanks I have downloaded the cookie wall to give it a try. This forum certainly helps me, Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…