REDTEN free PC

geedad 19:38 11 Feb 07

I thought this offer was too good to be true.
Now they can't supply them!
A sur case of Buyer Beware!
geedad

Totally-braindead 19:40 11 Feb 07

Who on earth is Redten and why would they give away free pcs?
Can you explain?

pj123 19:43 11 Feb 07
  GaT7 19:44 11 Feb 07

Ongoing discussion over at the MSE forums click here. Going by the latest posts things don't look very good indeed. A Redten rep posting there for the very first time at click here. G

Totally-braindead 20:56 11 Feb 07

Interesting thanks for that.

geedad 17:27 12 Feb 07

Further to our discussions regarding my above posting, I thought that I had read somewhere that Watford Electronics were supplying the PCs to RedTen, so watch this space..............!!

Dear Savastore Customer,

At 3.30pm, February 7th 2007, Globally Ltd purchased the business of Watford Electronics Ltd.

As a result of this purchase, Savastore.com is temporarily closed for business. The site will reopen as soon as possible following a full review of both business and technological processes.

It is Globally Ltd’s intention to invest heavily in the underlying technology behind Savastore.com, and to provide a platform that will enable it to resume and expand upon Watford Electronics’ existing business.

Wherever possible Globally Ltd will assist and support all existing Savastore.com customers whose goods are not already covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.

Globally Ltd will endeavour to fulfil all unshipped Savastore.com orders. In line with Watford Electronics’ existing policy, Globally Ltd will not charge Savastore.com customers until orders have been despatched.

Globally Ltd would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by the temporary closure of Savastore.com.

Yours sincerely,

Globally Ltd

Information relating to warranty and returns procedures for existing Savastore.com customers whose products are not covered by a manufacturer’s warranty will be provided within the next 48 hours.

Hope it all helps!
geedad

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…