Redshift 5 on 2007 Cover Disc

mikemc0302 26 Aug 12

I cannot find the original registration key obtained from the PC Advisor magazine web site for installing Redshift 5 from the cover disc of June 2007 issue. The web site link to access this is no longer active. Is it possible to generate a key number for me please? I want to install Redshift 5 on a new/replacement PC running Win XP. Thanks in advance for your help

rdave13 26 Aug 12

Looks as if you will have to pay for the Redshift 5 download now, click here. Sorry you mislaid your key.

rdave13 26 Aug 12

Cheaper here,amazon market place. About a tenner and 4 squids postage.

mikemc0302 27 Aug 12

Thanks for the response rdave - it was a long shot hoping the Cover Editor in PCA might be able to fix it for me!! The Amazon line looks suitable; it seems impossible to obtain a 5 download from the original source as only 7 comes up or upgrades for an existing copy of 5. Must remember to write these things down in a "safe" place!!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message