Redirecting and Refreshing

Bebee 12:49 15 Sep 05

I have my site set up to forward my domain name (sundonhills.co.uk) to my NTL homepage using the 'Frameset (url masking)' option that NetBenefit provide. This means that the domain name appears in the address bar, which seems neater. However, it also means that if you refresh a page the site reverts to the homepage.

Is there a way around this other than going for the simple 'Redirect' option which will put the NTL address in the bar?

On a similar note (I think) is there a way to ensure that a page refreshes for a user if you have updated some of the content on it. I recently updated some elements of the site but had to do some cache clearing to get them to display - a visitor wouldn't have any way of knowing they were updated and would assume nothing had changed.

I used NetObjects to build the site click here and have very limited knowledge of html, although I did manage to add a few elements to pages to make them work how I wanted.

Thanks

Brett

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…