1. Go to this link and download this software: click here
2. Install the software and run it.
3. Select your printer and model number It will ask if you replaced with new pads; say “YES”. Then close the window.
4. Now right click on the SSC service utility, it looks like a printer icon near your clock in the task bar.
5. Then click on reset counters. You can do all other stuff with this utility too.
6. Turn off the printer power and then turn it on again. If necessary un-plug the power cord from the back of the printer, wait 20 seconds. Plug it back in.