Red cross and no picture

Lillylou 16:52 16 Sep 03

I know that this problem has been posted before but I have gone through the dicussions and can't find it. On some web pages I get a small red cross where a photo or picture should be, how can I get the pictures please.

CliffP 17:11 16 Sep 03

sounds like the person responsible for the page hasn't uploaded the picture associated with the placeholder...

you could right click on the red cross and get a drop down box which will give you a show picture option.left click on this. If you still get no picture then CliffP's advice is the way it is.
Remember many people can't be assed to keep their pages up to date

nkosi 17:25 16 Sep 03

Try right clicking on the cross and selecting 'show picture'. In Internet Explorer check that the box next to Tools/Internet Options/Advanced/Multimedia/Show Pictures is ticked. I'm sure it is, because it sounds like you are seeing some pictures and I'm sure CliffP has the right answer.

dfghjkl 18:40 16 Sep 03

or it is not supported by your media player or server,i get it when i have had these problems

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…