//some 3rd party need geo

Recycling empty cartridges

fullyfitted 19:40 06 May 05

According to a National Magazine

"you can help the environmement and raise money for charity by sendig expired cartridges to Eurosource. Register at click here

They will send a Freepost evenvelope"

I hate chucking them in the bin so I've enrolled and I thought I would post the address.

Apologies for it not being a helproom topic and again if its already been posted

jack 19:59 06 May 05

I think you will find the type of cartrige acceptable is somewhat restricted to Bubblejet types and Manufacturers originals.[ HP/Lex/Canon/Dell and similar family] No Clones not Epson chipped

fullyfitted 20:08 06 May 05

Jack

I can see that makes sense,
Ah well back to chucking them in the bin

jack 20:10 06 May 05

Thought about relling your own?

It can be fun --- messy but fun

jack 20:11 06 May 05

Also W H Smith and other stores/charities do similar things with free bags and collection boxes

Buchan 35 20:57 06 May 05

Nobody wants Epson cartridges

mahalo 20:57 06 May 05

Staples and PCWorld have boxes by the door, I use the packaging that the new came in.
Cheers

fullyfitted 21:01 06 May 05

thanks to all for the info and interest

fullyfitted 00:22 07 May 05

Jack.

Sorry I did not respond to your suggestion about refills but it brought back too many painful memories.

However now that I have had a couple of glasses of North of the Border falling down water I am able to relive the memory.

I had a Lexmark three colour printer and I was doing a refill when I knocked over a full bottle of Cyan onto a fairly new wood (Butchers Block) type tale.

Her indoors that must be obeyed then suggested in a very quiet way that perhaps new or compatibles might be better,

Nuff said

FF

jack 08:31 07 May 05

Aaah the thought of North of the Border Falling Down Water.

A cure for many ill's but not for refilling things [ except the glass] or other steady hand projects I must confess.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…