Recycle icon

ian-206235 12:47 09 Apr 07

I have just installed windows vista on to my desktop and have accidently deleted the recycle bin icon when i was meant to empty the bin, can someone please tell me how to re install it please , Thank you

VoG II 12:50 09 Apr 07
  anskyber 12:52 09 Apr 07

This will do it. click here

Pineman100 12:53 09 Apr 07

The shortcut icon is presumably in your Recycle Bin!

Right-click on your Start button. Click Explore in the menu.

Scroll down the left-hand pane until you find the Recycle Bin and click on it. In the right-hand pane you'll find a list of everything in your Recycle Bin. Find the Recycle Bin icon, right-click on it and then click on Restore.

Fingees 13:04 09 Apr 07

Control panel
personalization

Ledt hand of window,click on change desktop icons

Make sure recycle bin is ticked

ian-206235 13:16 09 Apr 07

Thank you very much all, glad to see more than me has done it. Nice site there too. Thanks again

jozefc 15:03 18 May 07

I have a problem to remove one folder from recykle bin. when i click on EMPTY RECYKLE BIN icon vista vrites that is emptiing and calculating time remaining. but nothing happen further. i can delete files one by one but cannot delete them by one click because that file.
the file is a mpg file and was downloaded by torent program. can anybody help me please?

thank you

VoG II 15:13 18 May 07

Try restoring it from the Recycle Bin then use Unlocker click here

jozefc 17:42 19 May 07

thank you but i cannot restore it sa well as delete.

Alexe84 14:29 02 Aug 07

Hey there,

I had seen that some of you had a similar issue, as I do NOW.

I have Windows Vista - Home Addition. I had downloaded the program "unlocker
", with still no avail.

Have you fixed your issue?.

I still need any extra help, it would be plausible.

Hope you can help.
thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…