Recovery software for SD card......

madzad 28 Jun 11

Hi. I have tried to use a free vers of stellar phoenix photo recovery and came up with a few problems, either way its not working without a fee, which I cant afford.

Does anyone know of a free working program which can recover my wedding photos from a SD card which my wife tels me the camera deleted them! We would be very appreciative to anyone who can show me a free program that recovers lost pots from SD card. I am using win 7, with moderate experience of PC use and desperate to retrieve my wedding day pics, so if any one can help....please!!

Cheers Steve N Debs UK

lotvic 29 Jun 11

Download the .zip file CampicRestor is what you need, it's Free. Read about it on this other thread ClickHere

RobCharles1981 29 Jun 11

Also try Recuva another excellent recovery program:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_recuva

Muergo 29 Jun 11

If you buy one of the more expensive SDHC cards from Sandisk, they include a photo recovery disc with it.

It works on all cards not just theirs.

madzad 29 Jun 11

Many thanks to all who responded to my plea.... my newly wedded wife will be happy and relieved (over the moon)... Im so happy too.. thanks to Lotvic whos advice I used first..

Cheers everyone

Steve N Debs UK

Muergo 29 Jun 11

Make sure you have downloaded all of them onto your PC, I had my camera stolen a month ago, I have a new camera but lost all the photos in it as I hadn't kept them backed up, I won't do that again!!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message