Recovery software for SD card......

madzad 23:40 PM 28 Jun 11

Hi. I have tried to use a free vers of stellar phoenix photo recovery and came up with a few problems, either way its not working without a fee, which I cant afford.

Does anyone know of a free working program which can recover my wedding photos from a SD card which my wife tels me the camera deleted them! We would be very appreciative to anyone who can show me a free program that recovers lost pots from SD card. I am using win 7, with moderate experience of PC use and desperate to retrieve my wedding day pics, so if any one can help....please!!

Cheers Steve N Debs UK

lotvic 01:09 AM 29 Jun 11

Download the .zip file CampicRestor is what you need, it's Free. Read about it on this other thread ClickHere

RobCharles1981 11:49 AM 29 Jun 11

Also try Recuva another excellent recovery program:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_recuva

Muergo 12:57 PM 29 Jun 11

If you buy one of the more expensive SDHC cards from Sandisk, they include a photo recovery disc with it.

It works on all cards not just theirs.

madzad 14:02 PM 29 Jun 11

Many thanks to all who responded to my plea.... my newly wedded wife will be happy and relieved (over the moon)... Im so happy too.. thanks to Lotvic whos advice I used first..

Cheers everyone

Steve N Debs UK

Muergo 14:21 PM 29 Jun 11

Make sure you have downloaded all of them onto your PC, I had my camera stolen a month ago, I have a new camera but lost all the photos in it as I hadn't kept them backed up, I won't do that again!!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 review: Why the new Start menu, Edge browser, new apps and Cortana make Windows 10 the…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Help Dan Rubin curate galleries of Adobe Stock images – and you could win a year's Creative Cloud

iPhone 6c release date rumours and images | Expect iPhone 6c to be Apple Pay ready