recovery partition

aksuzbero 17:29 19 Oct 10

i received my hp pavillion dv3-2310ea laptpo today.

after installation problems, i managed to install it but was alarmed when only the c drive (95GB) was present bearing in mind the laptop is 250GB.
please help me recover the d recovery. is it a failed installation?
please help!

rawprawn 17:51 19 Oct 10

Have you looked in Control Panel> Admin Tools> Computer management> Disk Management,is it shown differently there?

jamesd1981 09:25 20 Oct 10

windows is crap for partions, it can only see ntfs or fat, download a program called PARTED MAGIC, it will be an iso file burn this image to disc and you will have a bootable cd, insert the disc and reboot you laptop and boot from the disc, once running click on the partion editor icon, this will show you all partions on your laptops hard drive, any file system or even an unformatted partion.

yulancy 09:47 20 Oct 10

[url=click here]The Tribe [/url]is a totally unique program consisting of 5 seasons . It's basically about children and teenagers trying to survive and make the world a better and safer place to live in after the adult race is wiped out by a virus. Thats just the basics though. There is a lot more to it than that. [url=click here]The Tribe [/url]was mainly aimed at an audience of old children and teenagers and covers many of the situations that they might experience in their lives such as drugs and alcohol, teenage pregnancy, and the basic means of growing up and being an individual as well as much more.

-------------------

[url=click here]your baby can read dvd[/url]
[url=click here]prison break dvd 1-4[/url]
[url=click here]the tribe dvd 1-5[/url]
[url=click here]charmed dvd 1-8[/url]
[url=click here]true blood dvd 1-3[/url]

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…