Recovery of lost video files

jonem81 19:42 19 Jul 13

Is there a good free recovery of lost video files program anywhere please? I've just deleted some family videos on a SD card, and I want to see if I can get them back. I have tried one 'Free' program, until it wanted to charge me to open up the videos!

jonem81

john bunyan 20:37 19 Jul 13

Try Recuva, a freebie:

Recuva

rdave13 20:48 19 Jul 13

Recuva is good but there's another one I can't remember it's name. Woodchip posted about it long ago. Camber... something? You'll need to create a folder on your hard drive to recover the images though. Hopefully Woodchip, or others, will be able to point you to the download.

jonem81 21:36 19 Jul 13

john bunyan,

rdave13.

Thank you both!

jonem81

lotvic 12:49 20 Jul 13

CampicRestor.zip 579KB download. Originally posted by Woodchip

Don't know if you can still download it, but I have the .zip if you get stuck so could email it. PM me if you want it.

lotvic 12:53 20 Jul 13

Does CampicRestor find video files?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:34 20 Jul 13

CampicRestor click here

jonem81 11:03 21 Jul 13

Forum members.

Thank you all who contributed to my original post. I have found a very suitable FREE Video File Recovery program from Wise. I tried it and it successfully found a deleted video file that I thought was lost forever! It's called Wise Data Recovery, and you can easily 'Google' it to find the website. I also have their Free PC Cleaner, Registry Cleaner and all work with lightning speed. Excellent!

Thanks to all forum members for your help, and I hope you find this helpful.

jonem81

shivenrosi 09:08 24 Jul 13

Hello, You can also try to use Kernel for Digital Media Recovery Software,With the help of this excellent software one can very easily recover all type of deleted video,photos or other important data from media storage device such as camera,SD Card etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now