Recovery disc ect

Jade 14 G 09:48 16 Nov 05

Got a new laptop that had a few problems with it so was taken in for repair as it was only 3 months old.
Came back with recovery disc that had been badly scratched, it had only been opened when pc service call had asked me to when on the phone to them. But on using it it wouldn't pick up anything but l know it hadn't been scratched, now there telling me l have to pay £43 for a new one. When l asked about doing one myself like l did once before was told it can't be done on my machine.
Are they right and can you get one cheaper. Laptop is Fugisti Siemanes , sorry about spelling but can't get to laptop just now to copy name.

Taff™ 10:46 16 Nov 05

I suggest you put a complaint letter into PC Service Call detailing the facts of the matter. Alternatively why not contact Fujitsu Siemens click here and explain the problem - It`s still under warranty after all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…