recovery of deleted webmail emails

bigrad 07:46 26 Feb 14

Hi all

Does anyone know how to recover deleted emails from an orange webmail account? I emptied my trash can and now I find there are some that I really need.

I think I did this once before a long ways back and there is a method of getting them back from the server if you're quick about it - even when deleted from trash - but I cant for the life of me remember how I did it.

Orange help doesn't give any guidance on this

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks

Woolwell 10:02 26 Feb 14

You are probably out of luck.

Abel 11:30 26 Feb 14

No guarantees but try 'Recuva,' it's free download. There's also 'File Restoration,' which is a free download too.

Abel

bigrad 11:36 26 Feb 14

Thanks but I think that utility is aimed at data loss on the pc hard drive.What I'm trying to do is get emails back from the host webmail server

sochinta 10:58 03 Mar 14

You should choose from SysInfoTools Email Recovery tools which are known for providing email recovery support to restore email messages in their most original format. I hope that these software may help in solving your problem up to an extent.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…