Recovery of Deleted Pics from COMPACT FLASH

THOMASIO 19:55 23 Feb 04

I accidentally deleted all the pictures on a COMPACT FLASH card. They were deleted while downloading using Windows XP. Is there any way they can be recovered. I have not used the card since, they are not in the recycle bin.

Curio 20:10 23 Feb 04

click here
This is what you need. Available now and 30 day get your money back if not satisfied.

Curio 20:12 23 Feb 04

PS The item number you require is 419646

THOMASIO 20:34 23 Feb 04

Thanks Curio Have you used it yourself ? is it difficult ?

Curio 20:41 23 Feb 04

Have not used it myself but seen it demonstrated on QVC's Small Office Home Office programme a couple of times. From what I saw it would appear to be extremely simple to use, I was impressed by it but have no need to get it at the moment.

hssutton 20:43 23 Feb 04

download this if it's recoverable then this will do the job, and it's freeware click here

THOMASIO 20:47 23 Feb 04

Thaks guys now I have a choice.

Giantsquid 21:43 23 Feb 04

Sorry to hi-jack the thread but if it's lost it's lost ?? how can it be brought back can anyone enlighten me as I know a mate and this happened to him and his wife gave him a real bashing !

Diodorus Siculus 21:52 23 Feb 04

If a file is simply deleted, all that happens is that windows is told that the space is available to be overwritten if necessary. Until and unless it is, the data can easily be recovered.

My favourite program for this is Restoration.

Get it and you might get on the good side of your mate's wife!

bremner 21:52 23 Feb 04

In laymans term just pressing delete just removes the address to the data not the data itself.

The data is only 'gone' when it is over written, removed using a shredder type program, or the media on which the data sits is fully formatted.

Diodorus Siculus 21:53 23 Feb 04

click here for restoration.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…