Recovering .xar files

m800afc 07:03 AM 26 Jun 11

Intel Core i7 CPU [email protected] 3.81GHz 12Gb RAM ATI Radeon HD 5770 Monitor 1 - BenQ2400W (Landscape) Monitor 2 - BenQ2400W (Portrait) Win 7 Pro 64bit

I had a mishap and found a lot of images were missing from my system. I have Recova and Digital Image Recovery to recover jpg and tif, but not xar, which are Xara files (vector graphics). I have asked in the Xara forum, but it is a terribly slow forum. Does anyone know of an application preferably free, or very cheap, that will recover my xar files.

I have a O&O Recovery, but I don't have the help file to remind me of how to use it! There are other file-types that I would like to recover, (PDF and PNG) but I am taking it one at a time.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

johndrew 10:08 AM 26 Jun 11

There is an auto recovery function in Excel which may help link text or possibly this link text or this thread may help link text

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites