Recover deleted images from HDD

quack 09:49 05 Mar 06

Can anyone suggest software, preferably freeware, which will enable the recovery of jpegs previously deleted from HDD

VoG II 09:53 05 Mar 06
  Magic Hobo 09:54 05 Mar 06

Just found this click here , never used it but looks good

Sapins 10:33 05 Mar 06

click here I have used this free programme and it is very easy to use, although it is a German site you can select English to use it.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:25 05 Mar 06

File recovery :-
Badcopy Pro click here
CDCheck click here
Disk Investigator click here
PCInspector click here
R_Studio click here
Easyrecovery click here
Testdisc click here
Drive Rescue click here

jack 11:44 05 Mar 06

Of them all Files from all media Hdd/CD/Media card the best is BadCopyPro - Full paid for version.

It costs - but the best usually does

bruno 12:03 05 Mar 06

The one recommended by Sappins worked for me on camera cards.

quack 14:47 05 Mar 06

Thanks Guys I have downloaded a couple of your suggestions and will give them a go.

David4637 21:30 06 Mar 06

Could I ask you - how did you use PC Insp to recover files from your SD Memory card. Did you recover them by plugging in the camera via the USB then using it? Thanks David

Sapins 09:12 07 Mar 06

If you have a card reader just put the card in and it will be shown as a drive, you can then recover files from it to another drive.

I am still basking in the multitude of thanks from friends whose son's wedding photos I recovered after they were deleted from the camera card:-)

David4637 19:57 07 Mar 06

I have not got a card reader, have used the camera lead to download pics from SD to PC via USB. Can PC Insp see the camera pics as a drive via the USB? Thanks for your help. David

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017